top of page

SoulSpeak Group

公開·92 Our Tribe

The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (Disc 2) Lyrics, Tracklist and Features

<h1>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: A Classic of Hip Hop History</h1>

<p>The Notorious B.I.G., also known as Biggie Smalls, was one of the most influential and talented rappers of all time. His second and final studio album, Life After Death, was released on March 25, 1997, just 16 days after he was fatally shot in Los Angeles. The album was a double-disc masterpiece that showcased Biggie's lyrical skills, storytelling abilities, and versatility as an artist. The album featured collaborations with some of the biggest names in hip hop and R&B, such as Jay-Z, Lil' Kim, Mase, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, R. Kelly, and Puff Daddy.</p>

Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip

<p>Life After Death was a commercial and critical success, selling over 10 million copies worldwide and receiving numerous accolades and awards. The album spawned several hit singles, such as "Hypnotize", "Mo Money Mo Problems", "Sky's the Limit", and "Going Back to Cali". The album also cemented Biggie's legacy as one of the greatest rappers of all time, and influenced generations of hip hop artists and fans.</p>

<h2>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: The Tracklist</h2>

<p>The second disc of Life After Death contains 13 tracks that showcase Biggie's diverse range of styles and topics. The disc starts with "Notorious Thugs", a collaboration with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony that features Biggie rapping in their signature fast-paced flow. The track is followed by "Miss U", a tribute to his deceased friends, and "Another", a diss track aimed at his rival Tupac Shakur. The disc also includes "Going Back to Cali", a homage to his love-hate relationship with the West Coast, "Ten Crack Commandments", a guide to the drug game, and "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)", a prophetic song that foreshadows his own death.</p>

<p>The second disc of Life After Death is widely regarded as one of the best rap albums ever made, and a testament to Biggie's genius as a rapper. The disc showcases his ability to switch from hardcore gangsta rap to smooth R&B, from witty wordplay to vivid storytelling, from boastful braggadocio to introspective reflection. The disc also features some of the best production in hip hop history, courtesy of producers such as DJ Premier, Easy Mo Bee, Havoc, RZA, and The Hitmen.</p>

<h3>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: How to Download</h3>

<p>If you are looking for a way to download Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip, you have come to the right place. Here are some of the best options to get your hands on this classic hip hop album:</p>

<ul>

<li><b>Spotify:</b> Spotify is one of the most popular streaming services in the world, and it offers access to millions of songs and albums. You can stream Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip on Spotify for free with ads, or you can upgrade to Spotify Premium for ad-free listening and offline downloads.</li>

<li><b>Apple Music:</b> Apple Music is another popular streaming service that offers a huge library of music and exclusive content. You can stream Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip on Apple Music with a subscription, or you can purchase and download the album from iTunes.</li>

<li><b>YouTube Music:</b> YouTube Music is a streaming service that lets you enjoy music videos and audio tracks from YouTube. You can stream Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip on YouTube Music for free with ads, or you can subscribe to YouTube Premium for ad-free listening and offline downloads.</li>

<li><b>Amazon Music:</b> Amazon Music is a streaming service that offers access to millions of songs and albums, as well as podcasts and playlists. You can stream Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip on Amazon Music with a Prime membership or an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, or you can buy and download the album from Amazon.</li>

<li><b>Tidal:</b> Tidal is a streaming service that focuses on high-fidelity sound quality and exclusive content. You can stream Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip on Tidal with a subscription, or you can buy and download the album from Tidal.</li>

</ul>

<p>Whichever option you choose, you will not regret downloading Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip. This is an album that every hip hop fan should have in their collection.</p>

<h4>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: The Review</h4>

<p>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip is not only a great rap album, but also a great musical album. The album showcases Biggie's talent as a rapper, storyteller, and entertainer. The album has a variety of songs that appeal to different moods and tastes, from hardcore rap to smooth R&B, from dark and gritty to fun and upbeat. The album also has a cohesive theme and narrative, as it follows Biggie's rise and fall in the rap game, and his reflections on life and death.</p>

<p>The album has many standout tracks that showcase Biggie's lyrical prowess and charisma. Some of the highlights include:</p>

<ul>

<li><b>Notorious Thugs:</b> A collaboration with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony that features Biggie rapping in their signature fast-paced flow. The track is a display of Biggie's versatility and adaptability as a rapper, as he matches the style and energy of his guests.</li>

<li><b>Going Back to Cali:</b> A homage to his love-hate relationship with the West Coast, where he was both admired and targeted. The track has a catchy hook and a funky beat, and Biggie delivers witty and clever lines about his experiences in California.</li>

<li><b>Ten Crack Commandments:</b> A guide to the drug game, where Biggie lays down the rules and tips for aspiring hustlers. The track has a simple but effective beat, sampled from Chuck D's voice, and Biggie delivers his commandments with authority and clarity.</li>

<li><b>Sky's the Limit:</b> A motivational song that features Biggie rapping about his humble beginnings and his rise to fame. The track has a soulful hook by 112, and Biggie inspires his listeners to pursue their dreams and overcome their obstacles.</li>

<li><b>You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You):</b> A prophetic song that foreshadows his own death, and also serves as a warning to his enemies. The track has a dark and ominous beat, and Biggie raps with aggression and confidence about his status and legacy.</li>

</ul>

<p>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip is an album that every hip hop fan should listen to at least once in their life. The album is a masterpiece of rap music, and a testament to Biggie's greatness as an artist. The album is also a reminder of the tragic loss of one of the best rappers of all time, who left behind a legacy that will never be forgotten.</p>

<h5>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: The Legacy</h5>

<p>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip is not only a great rap album, but also a great legacy of The Notorious B.I.G. The album showcases Biggie's impact and influence on the hip hop culture and the music industry. The album has been widely praised and recognized by critics, fans, and peers as one of the best rap albums of all time. The album has also been certified diamond by the RIAA, making it one of the best-selling rap albums of all time.</p>

<p>The album has also inspired and influenced many hip hop artists and fans, who have paid tribute to Biggie and his music in various ways. Some of the examples include:</p>

<ul>

<li><b>Jay-Z:</b> Jay-Z, who was a close friend and collaborator of Biggie, has sampled and quoted many of his lyrics in his songs, such as "I'm Not a Writer, I'm a Biter" on "What More Can I Say", "If Faith had twins she'd probably have two Pacs" on "Brooklyn's Finest", and "You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song" on "Takeover". Jay-Z has also dedicated songs to Biggie, such as "A Dream" and "The City Is Mine".</li>

<li><b>Lil' Kim:</b> Lil' Kim, who was Biggie's protégé and lover, has also sampled and quoted many of his lyrics in her songs, such as "I used to be scared of the dick / Now I throw lips to the shit / Handle it like a real bitch" on "Big Momma Thang", "I'm not only a client / I'm the player president" on "No Time", and "I can make you feel good / More than Tony Toni Tone" on "Crush On You". Lil' Kim has also dedicated songs to Biggie, such as "Hold On" and "We Don't Need It".</li>

<li><b>Bone Thugs-n-Harmony:</b> Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, who collaborated with Biggie on "Notorious Thugs", have also paid homage to him in their songs, such as "Thug Luv" with Tupac Shakur, where they rap "Rest in peace to B.I.G.", and "Crossroad 2010", where they rap "Biggie Smalls is at the crossroad".</li>

<li><b>Nas:</b> Nas, who was once a rival of Biggie, has also shown respect and admiration for him in his songs, such as "We Will Survive", where he raps "You're still alive in me / One day we'll all be together / Until then my twin I'ma see you when I see you", and "Let There Be Light", where he raps "Biggie we miss you / You're still number one".</li>

<li><b>Eminem:</b> Eminem, who is a fan of Biggie, has also referenced him in his songs, such as "Till I Collapse", where he raps "I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas / Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas / They don't wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas / What is he nuts? No / He's insane / He's got a slit throat / From here to this remote / And he just choked / On a Tic Tac / Oh yeah he's sicker than sick though / He's got that illness that Big had / Oh no he didn't just say what I think he did did he?", and "Like Toy Soldiers", where he raps "I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure / Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders / I ain't never supposed to show it / My crew ain't supposed to know it / Even if it means goin' toe-to-toe with a Benzino it don't matter / I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to / I'm supposed to set an example / I need to be the leader my crew looks for me to guide 'em / If some shit ever does pop off I'm supposed to be beside 'em / That Ja shit I tried to squash it it was too late to stop it / There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed it / I heard him say Hailie's name on a song and I just lost it / It was crazy this shit went way beyond some Jay-Z and Nas shit / And even though the battle was won I feel like we lost it / I spent too much energy on it honestly I'm exhausted / And I'm so caught in it I almost feel like I'm the one who caused it / This ain't what I'm in hip-hop for it's not why I got in it / That was never my object for someone to get killed / Why would I wanna destroy something I help build? It wasn't my intentions my intentions were good / I went through my whole career without ever mentionin' Suge (Suge) And that was just outta respect for not runnin' my mouth And talkin' about something that I knew nothing about Plus Dre told me stay out this just wasn't my beef So I did I just fell back watched and gritted my teeth While he's all over TV down talkin' a man who literally saved my life Like fuck it i understand this is business And this shit just isn't none of my business But still knowin' this shit could pop off at any minute cause...". Eminem has also dedicated songs to Biggie, such as "Dead Wrong Remix" and "I'm Gone".</li>

</ul>

<p>These are just some of the examples of how Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip has left a lasting impression on the hip hop culture and the music industry. The album is a timeless classic that will never be forgotten.</p>

<h6>Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: The Conclusion</h6>

<p>In conclusion, Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip is one of the best rap albums of all time, and a classic of hip hop history. The album showcases Biggie's talent as a rapper, storyteller, and entertainer. The album has a variety of songs that appeal to different moods and tastes, from hardcore rap to smooth R&B, from dark and gritty to fun and upbeat. The album also has a cohesive theme and narrative, as it follows Biggie's rise and fall in the rap game, and his reflections on life and death.</p>

<p>The album has been widely praised and recognized by critics, fans, and peers as one of the best rap albums of all time. The album has also been certified diamond by the RIAA, making it one of the best-selling rap albums of all time. The album has also inspired and influenced many hip hop artists and fans, who have paid tribute to Biggie and his music in various ways.</p>

<p>If you are a fan of hip hop music, or if you want to discover one of the greatest rappers of all time, you should definitely download Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip. You will not regret it. This is an album that every hip hop fan should have in their collection.</p>

<p>So what are you waiting for? Download Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) full album zip today and enjoy this masterpiece of rap music.</p> ca3e7ad8fd

グループについて

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Our Tribe

• Tracey-anne McCartney
  • marugujarat
    marugujarat
  • Стас Малеров
    Стас Малеров
  • nobita nobi
    nobita nobi
  • slava perets
    slava perets

私に連絡して、あなたの考えを教えてください

提出していただきありがとうございます!